Τετάρτη 2 Μαΐου 2012

Kim's curves

I'll be honest: I don't know who the earth is Kim Kardashian! I don't know her job and why she is so famous. It seems though that everybody loves her as i see her photos wherever i turn... Even if i don't know a lot of her, i noticed that not only she shows her curves but she is proud of those! I gathered some photos mostly of her every day life, to see how she manages her juicy body...



































If u pay attention at the details u will notice that she always wears super high heels that they make her taller (and thinner) which combines them with skinny jeans or legging. Her tops r looser and when she chooses dresses, she prefers V-neck, strapless or croisee cut to make everyone watch at her decollete.
 

 

By: Sandy Antonakaki

Photos by: Fashion is my drug Fb page

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου