Πέμπτη 30 Αυγούστου 2012

Singing Butterfly!

Tonight i had the chance to attend for the 1st time in Melbourne, to a fantastic alternative musical at Butterfly Club! My colleague Kathleen has studied music theatre and she participates in that show with her mates. I enjoy the songs and the acting so much and i was so moved and thrilled that i actually wanted to be on the scene, me as well. Somehow my wish came true,
since, when the protagonists came off the scene and started dancing among the audience, Kathleen-excited and inspired by her role- dropped accidently her cocktail glass on my head-loool! The glass smashed on my head-thank God she had drunk most of the cocktail and the glasses injured my finger, not too much, it was just some bleeding... One of the actors said in theatrical tone ''we have a bleeder- and i took the chance and relpied at the same tone ''Omg, i'm dying!''! I think i overdid it though, as the audience believed me and then i had to whisper them that it was a part of the show (not but who cares?)

Back to the musical, it was random pieces, really funny, full with love, memories and every day moments that create our unique life! I left the show room with a smile. Finally music & theater make our life better; we all know that but we need to tell ourselves every day!

Regarding the hosting club, it is an amazing place! Finally a place with personality! So arty, so ethnic, so vintage, so european. I will definitely visit it again soon. For now, i have to remove the glasses from my boots :)





















* There is another one performance tomorrow night and during weekend Cabaret Musical! The tickets are really cheap, don't miss it! 


http://www.thebutterflyclub.com/





By: Sandy Antonakaki

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου